As a 3d artist you will play a major role in bringing the world to life.
Here’s a brief list of skills we are looking for in our 3d Artist.
- Intermediate: Knowledge of popular modeling program (blender, max, maya, etc.) we currently uses Maya and Motionbuilder for static props and animation.
- Intermediate: of a sculpting program (Zbrush, Mudbox, etc.)
- Intermediate: Knowledge of Photoshop.
- Demonstrable skill in creating high quality art with a focus on realism.
- The ability to create photo-realistic textures/material.
- The eagerness to learn new tools, engines and pipeline.
- At least 10 hours per week available to work and chat via Skype.
- Majoring or Majored in Digital Art or another related field.
- Knowledge of the Algorithmic Substance Suite.
- Knowledge of Unreal’s material editor.
- Knowledge of PBR textures and Photogrammetry.